Valley View Ward Choir
Welcome! We are excited to have you sing with us! We hope you will find peace, joy, and even a little fun as you raise your voice in worship in our ward. Here are some important notes:
- Rehearsals are held every Sunday in Room 106, 11:45 am to 12:30 pm, except for certain holidays and general and stake conferences. If you cannot attend every rehearsal, we encourage you to come to as many as you can.
- Please do not take music home. If you need additional rehearsals or coaching, I am happy to make arrangements with you to help you with parts or questions before or after rehearsals and/or other times during the week.
- The choir is open to all ages and skill levels. Be sure to invite your friends and families to participate and enjoy the blessings that are promised.
- Families are encouraged to attend together. We understand, however, if someone needs to stay at home with little ones. Feel free to alternate weeks!
- We want you to have an uplifting experience. There is great power in music and those who participate feel that power most fully. You do not have to be the most beautiful sounding bird in the forest to make the forest sound beautiful!
For my soul delighteth in the song of the heart; yea, the song of the righteous is a prayer unto me, and it shall be answered with a blessing upon their heads. (Doctrine and Covenants 25:12)